The FGCZ bioinformatics portfolio centers around the omics data types that we run at our center. We are active in the following domains:
- Next Generation Sequencing data analysis
- Mass-spectrometry data analysis
- Single molecule analysis
- Multi-omics data integration
- Integrative analysis of -omics data considering phenotype, treatment, patient information, ...
- Statistical analysis and interpretation
- High-performance computing (cluster- and cloud-based)
- Software development (tools and pipelines for your research)
In the above domains, we offer
- Bioinformatics services
- Collaborations (including fixed-term part-time employments)
- Training in bioinformatics and biostatistics
- Hardware and software access for user-driven data analysis
If you are interested in any of these, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Please consult our Genomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics sections for a listing of the experimental paradigms and their downstream support.